When you see what you’re jetting, you can make smarter choices and be more productive.
- Cleaning Confirmation: Document cleaning success with before/after footage.
- Pipe Assessment: Find offsets, collapses, infiltration and other problems without a crawler.
- Understand Hazards: Identify collapses, protruding taps, root balls and other risks to a nozzle.
- Problem Resolution: Determine source of problems on a call-out, and who is responsible.
- Cost Savings: Instantly view pipe maintenance and structural conditions without a CCTV crew.
- Tool Selection: See if a clog is gravel, grease, mud, roots or sludge, and pick the best nozzle.
- Safety: Confirm absence of cross-bores before mechanical root cutting.
For Better Decisions
- HD camera documents pipe condition with greater clarity.
- Twin high-intensity LEDs illuminate pipe.
- Onboard SD card stores hours of video.
To Deliver More
Unlike the earlier generation of jetter cameras, the Jetscan video nozzle is more affordable, dependable and versatile.
- Two sizes handle pipes down to 6".
- Cable-free design means no secondary reel or dropped signals.
- Jetscan simply threads on to any jetter hose.
- Compact design addresses a broader range of applications.
- Captured footage is viewed immediately after on a tablet.
- Self-levelling design maintains proper camera orientation at all times (up direction remains at top of screen).
- Welded stainless construction withstand abuse.
- Sealed, pressurized design resists the elements.
©2017 Envirosight LLC. All rights reserved. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Envirosight, Quickview, Jetscan, Verisight, ROVVER, DigiSewer, Haloptic, OutPost and Preferred Build-outs are trademarks of Envirosight.
Quickview carries patents 6,538,732 and 7,009,698; others pending.