Side-Scan Camera for ROVVER X
Image Every Inch of Pipe
With Digisewer side-scanning, inspection personnel no longer need to detect defects in live video, and then stop to investigate further.
Instead, Digisewer captures detailed visual data from every square inch of pipe wall at speeds up to 70 fpm. This image data, called a side scan, is then presented in multiple views (side, forward, thumbnail and virtual 3D) that can be rapidly and thoroughly analyzed offline by an engineer. As a result, Digisewer yields triple the productivity of traditional CCTV inspection, all while producing data that's better optimized for rapid transmission and efficient storage (3000 ft/GB).
- High-res visual detail from every inch of pipe wall.
- Inspect at 50 fpm—no stopping to pan, tilt or zoom.
- Faster review and annotation than with video.
- Links to WinCan and GIS data; supports PACP.
- Automatic identification of taps and joints.
- Thumbnail, side, forward and 3D navigation.
- Compact data for easy storage/transfer (3000 ft/GB).
- Ovality measurement with optional laser accessory.
For Easy Upgrading
Digisewer is the only side-scan technology that can be added as an accessory to an existing crawler. This reduces your investment, and lets you perform CCTV and side-scan inspection using the same ROVVER X system.
For Rapid Insight
View and annotate Digisewer scans using WinCan's ScanExplorer software. Scan height corresponds to pipe diameter, and width to pipe length.
©2017 Envirosight LLC. All rights reserved. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Envirosight, Quickview, Jetscan, Verisight, ROVVER, DigiSewer, Haloptic, OutPost and Preferred Build-outs are trademarks of Envirosight.
Quickview carries patents 6,538,732 and 7,009,698; others pending.