Professional Sewer Camera System & Crawlers
CCTV Inspection Equipment for Underground Infrastructure
With unmatched power and agility, the ROVVER X professional sewer camera system from Envirosight delivers the insights you need to make critical maintenance decisions.
And once you own the ROVVER X platform, the sky’s the limit. Speciality crawlers and attachments give you plug-and-play capability, so you can meet any sewer inspection need. All use tool-free quick-change wheels and accessories, plus an intuitive controller powered by Flexspection HD.
Made to Adapt
Speciality crawlers and attachments give you plug-and-play capability, so you can meet any sewer inspection need.
Designed for Flexibility
All use tool-free quick-change wheels and accessories, plus an intuitive controller powered by Flexspection HD.
ROVVER X 130
The ROVVER X mainline sewer inspection crawler is built for the rigors of underground work. Whether you’re conducting routine pipe assessments or on an emergency call out, the industry’s most trusted professional sewer camera system offers unmatched capability and uptime.
Ideal for inspecting mainline pipes 6” to 84” in diameter
- HD pan/tilt/zoom camera
- Zero-degree turning and steerable 6-wheel drive
- Camera lift, carriage and auxiliary lamp options
- Intuitive touchscreen and joystick controls to operate, measure and code
- Standards-compliant reporting that syncs with WinCan Web
Lateral Launch Crawler
ROVVER X SAT II
SAT II lets you crawl up to 984’ into mains and then launch 147’ into lateral lines to locate illicit flows, inflow & infiltration and cross bores.
Ideal for inspecting lateral pipes from mainline pipes 6”-80” in diameter
- Crawl speeds up to 98 feet per minute
- Patent-pending belt drive minimizes wear and tear on launch rod
- Three onboard cameras: aiming, launch and rear-view
- Two locating sondes: one in crawler, one in launch camera
Small Diameter Crawler
ROVVER X 95
The ROVVER X 95 small diameter pipe crawler assesses branchlines,
laterals and industrial lines and can travel as far as 1640’.
Ideal for inspecting pipes as small as 4” diameter
- Steerable six-wheel drive to maneuver past obstacles
- Compatible with your existing ROVVER X controller, camera and reel
- On-board sonde transmitter
Extra-large Diameter Crawler
ROVVER X 400
The ROVVER X 400 inspection crawler is designed for large diameter pipe, and has an integral camera lift to rise above high flows.
Ideal for inspecting interceptors and trunk lines 18” to 120” in diameter
- Four (4) aimable LED tri-lamps and two (2) LED path lamps
- Rangefinders to center camera, measure pipe diameter
- Illuminated rear-view camera with expansion port
Profiling & Ovality
Laser Crawler Attachment
Measure pipe ovality, erosion and defects–ROVVER X’s laser profiling attachment captures accurate geometric pipe profiles, and WinCan software transforms these scans from our professional sewer camera system into 3D models that identify potential defects and structural anomalies.
Ideal for capturing geometric profiles of pipes 6” to 27” in diameter
- Confirm proper pipe installation
- Gauge remaining pipe life
- Plan pipe relining
- Monitor erosion or corrosion
- Identify pipe defects
Digisewer Camera Head
Using the Digisewer fisheye camera head, capture a sewer side scan with detail from every inch of pipe wall at speeds of up to 70 feet per minute. The scan can then be rapidly viewed and analyzed offline. Digisewer yields triple the productivity of traditional CCTV inspection.
Ideal for capturing rapid side scans of sewer pipes
- Faster capture, review and annotation than with video
- Automatic identification of taps and joints
- Thumbnail, side, forward and 3D views
- Compact data for efficient storage/transfer (3000 ft/GB)